[Vision2020] I need advice from you :(

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 01:34:37 PDT 2006

On 6/25/06, Trinacria Goddess <trinacriagoddess at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Andrew didn't work out.  In fact, I cornered one of his friends and asked
> him what was going on, to find out he's hanging out with a sorority blond
> chick.

I think you should probably confront the blond chick [TBC] and find
out what she has to offer Andrew that you apparently don't.  Maybe TBC
fulfills Andrew's need to discuss John Shelby Spong, or Ethan Hawke.
Or maybe she fixes a mean chicken cacciatore.  Either way, you'll
know, which has to be better than continued ignorance.

> SO--my question: How do I test a guy to see if he's "worthy"?  This same
> thing has happened about...25-30 times now.  In two and half years.  I'm fed
> up with it.  I can only manage to date a guy for about 4 days to two months
> max.  No joke.  So, how can I test a guy in such a way that I don't play
> pretend with the next guy thinking it'll work.  Or should I just forget
> about all it?

You should just forget about it.  You've experienced 25 - 30 failed
relationships in 2.5 years?  Truthfully, you are either picking real
losers, or you are just not a candidate for lasting couplehood.
Relax, and stop looking.  Besides, being single is acutely underrated.

Chas
--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard