[Vision2020] I need advice from you :(

Trinacria Goddess trinacriagoddess at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 01:05:02 PDT 2006

Stevie, You've known me for about..what, four or five years?  So I'm coming to you for some advice--I don't know if you have the time, but I'd like some when you do.
Andrew didn't work out.  In fact, I cornered one of his friends and asked him what was going on, to find out he's hanging out with a sorority blond chick.  Whom he says is clingy and Andrew doesn't like it.  But Andrew's been hanging out with her and not me.  Well, having referenced Andrew for a job with my dad's friend, Andrew will be at my house this Monday working on a fence.  I think it's hilarious, since he didn't know that I knew about his 'chick'.  I text messaged him tonight, saying, So how's your blond chick?  I'll see you at my house on Monday.
(Andrew has no idea where he'll be working for his new job).
He says, I'm at work (he bounces at the night club I used to work for).
So I replied, Well, I'll be seeing you at work a lot more often.
And I deleted his phone number from my phone.
SO--my question: How do I test a guy to see if he's "worthy"?  This same thing has happened about...25-30 times now.  In two and half years.  I'm fed up with it.  I can only manage to date a guy for about 4 days to two months max.  No joke.  So, how can I test a guy in such a way that I don't play pretend with the next guy thinking it'll work.  Or should I just forget about all it?
Thank you!
~Kerith