[Vision2020] Durka Durka Muhammad Jihad (this song rocks!!)

J Chevy j_chvy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 19:32:38 PDT 2006

I can’t believe a simple song, well within our freedom of expression liberties, has prompted an official investigation. Follow the link and listen to the video. It’s well wroth your time.

  http://hotair.com/archives/vent/2006/06/15/hadji-girl/

  On another note, Michelle Malkin is hot, followed closely by Ann Coutler. But, of course, there is beauty in what both of these patriotic female Americans say as well.

  Have a logical day