[Vision2020] (Formally known as:Good sport? No!) Now changing threadtopicto:"Now for something entirely different to make Michael happy andstick to the unpublished norms!"

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Fri Jun 23 19:05:55 PDT 2006

Doug,

Thank you for the thoughtful response.  We use small microphones and
satellite; the FBI has found it worth their while to help us out a bit. But
currently we do not cameras planted at Wilson's home. Your conspiratorial
mindset has pointed you in the right direction. To answer your friendly
question: yes, I plan on finishing my M.A. before we leave (two more classes
to go) - I'm on my way to the library right now to get ahead in some
extra-curricular reading towards my thesis.  I'm thinking about pursuing my
thesis on narrative at the next level.  Thanks for asking. It seems we come
full circle here, since it was Nate Wilson that slanderously announced to
the readership of his father's Blog many months ago that I have been unable
to procure a master's degree.

Blessings

Michael ("Mikey")

Our intelligence has reported that some of this dispatch, including names
and topics on the sporting events getting discussed, have been directed
right from the Doug Wilson household.

Mikey,

Was that "intelligence" from the mini cameras that Jackie Wolfe left at

the Wilson compound when she was snooping around and taking pictures?

She should have been in church but the alarm clock was not set forward.

That would be the same Jackie Wolfe that Mrs. Lund seems to think

doesn't exist in the form of J. Ford.

It's good to see you back on the list Mrs. Lund and that your cut and

paste function is working again. you do it so well. How is Mr. Lund?

By the way Mike, Will you be finishing up your advanced degree at the

Uof I before you move away? How many of these advanced degrees have you

started?

lemeno, Doug!