[Vision2020] KIRKER-MOCKERS

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 22:39:06 PDT 2006

Kirker-Mockers, News Flash: You're neither Jesus nor Solomon, and it's easy to
see who are Doug's disciples and not Christ's.  "...but whosoever shall say, Thou
fool, shall be in danger of hell fire" (Matthew 5:22).

The Son of God wept (John 11:35) at Lazarus's death, whom He knew He would
soon resurrect and would one day be united with forever--and you who claim the
name of Christ evidence no love for souls for whom Christ died (other than those
you are fond of)--so they would escape the pains of eternal separation from Him.
You could have well been born any of these to whom you show such unrighteous
contempt for--and some of you may be as such--so examine yourselves in light
of Scripture (Christ said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments" (John 14:15).
"Jesus said unto him, 'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and
with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  This is the first and greatest
commandment.  And the second is like unto it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as
thyself.  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets'"
(Matthew 22:37-40)) in the fear of God ("For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of
him they will ask the more" (Luke 12:48).

Your number one duty is to bring glory to God, and what better way than by
planting the Gospel in a God honoring way.  "And they that be wise shall shine
as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as
the stars for ever and ever" (Daniel 12:3 {Matthew 13:43}).  You will be held
accountable for any stumbling blocks you've erected--this is serious--and when
you stand before the Most High on that Day--you will stand alone with Him--
without benefit of family, friends, and even your beloved pastor, and see how
impressed the Creator of the Universe and all that is, was and is by your
serrated tongues and rhetorical skills.  You do not know whom all of God's elect
are; did He notify you?--has He confided in you?--did He confer with you on
the creation of souls--the very ones you've turned off to Christ.  "...but in
lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves" (Philippians
2:3).  "Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory;..." (Philippians 2:3).
This goes for pastors, elders, and laymen alike.  You tread dangerously in your
cutting offenses, and if there is any profit to what you say, it's lost by the
pomposity and callousness of your hearts and mouths.  But the arrogant,
willingly blinded, think they are not for they love their mouths and foolish
passions more than the truth.  Fool not yourselves that what you say is for
the benefit of these people.  We can see how many in your community you've
helped bring to Christ.  "...woe is me if I don't proclaim the Gospel!  For if I do
this willingly, I have a reward; but if I do it unwillingly, I still do it, simply
because I've been entrusted with a job.  ...when I preach the Gospel, I can make
it available free of charge, that I abuse not my power in the Gospel.  For though
I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all in order to win as
many people as possible" (I Corinthians 9:16-19).  "I am made all things to all
men, so that in all kinds of circumstances I might save at least some of them"
(I Corinthians 9:22).

You use your Trinity Fest as an in-your-face jeering vehicle.  How pleased the
Godhead must be with you.  "With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed
upon me with their teeth" (Psalm 35:16).  "...and your appointed feasts my soul
hateth:..." (Isaiah 1:14).  "They have lutes and lyres, drums and flutes, (pipe)
and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither
consider the operation of His hands" (Isaiah 5:12).  Beware of evil teachers--
"These men are filthy spots at your festive gatherings meant to foster charity;
they feast with you without a qualm, while caring only for themselves.  They
are clouds without water, carried along by the winds; trees whose fruit withereth
even in autumn, and doubly dead because they have been uprooted; Raging
waves of the sea, foaming out their own shameful deeds;..." (Jude 12, 13).

Look to Christ--The Word--first--, instead of your pastors, and put your energies
patterning yourselves after Him and not your pastors and their coveted cohort for
 you shame the name of Christ by your parading arrogance and false humility.
You may bow your heads and sing your psalms and hymns in pious posture, but
your true hearts show forth in how you treat those not loved by you.  How
ashamed and grateful you should be that God hasn't treated you the way you've
treated these; beware.  Remember Christ died for them, and you, because you
are unlovely; if He stood the pains of crucifixion and separation from God the
Father, surely you can watch your hearts and mouths and endure such a trifle
of annoyance for whom Christ died for.  "Do all things without murmurings and
disputings:..." (Philippians 12:14).

<Scimitar>

P.S. Sport toady puppets, You have been played the fool--and not for Christ
but for someone's personal gain--though willingly.  You can only serve one
master.  You show glaringly whom you serve.