[Vision2020] Good sport: entertaining J Ford's questions withtheseriousness

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 23 15:24:46 PDT 2006

Truly, Visionaires, whether the subject is skylarking-as-sport, security and
Shiraz at Trinity Fest, derogatory remarks about Intoleristas and
mean-spirited jokes about substance abusers and neuroses, or much of
anything else, I'm sick to death of hearing from Kirk boys.

Perhaps Doug Wilson ought to dispatch -- hell, just permit -- some women
from the Kirk to take up the thankless job of defending the group.  I'm
beginning to believe that the next generation of Christ Church leaders won't
be found among the crass, clueless and craven NSA boys we've been
entertained by, and the with the young women disqualified, it's gonna be a
long, dry season after this crop of elders retire.

Doug, are you just pleased as patriarchal punch with the job your boys are
doing?  You must be; they've certainly learned from the masters...

keely