[Vision2020] Good sport: entertaining J Ford's questions with theseriousness

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 14:20:15 PDT 2006

Amen, Amen, Amen to that, Keely. No, I don't seriously think J Ford has been
abusing controlled substances. That's too bad in one sense, because then at
least she would have some sort of an excuse (not a very good one, but
anyway) for her online manifestations of -- what shall I call it? --
"neurosis."

-- Princess Sushitushi