[Vision2020] For those who like to plan ahead

Deacon James deaconjames at verizon.net
Fri Jun 23 13:12:55 PDT 2006

Scott,

Is Favre actually going to be playing this year? Last I'd heard (a few weeks ago), he hadn't made up his mind as to whether or not he was going to retire.

I much as I respect what Favre has done throughout his career, I think it is probably time for him to hang it up. The sooner Favre steps out, the sooner Green Bay will be a contender.

Take care,

Deacon