[Vision2020] "Child abuse by homos" abuse by Visionaries

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 22:44:16 PDT 2006

J Chevy writes, ". . . queers abusing children, a situation that outpaces
abuse by normal people/couples."

I assume you are referring to sodomites abusing their turkey baster
bastards, or perhaps children that they have adopted, more frequently than
"normal" parents abuse their children, and not the case of sodomites abusing
children under the legal guardianship of others.

Several observations are in order.

First, simply by the fact of being a child of homosexual parents, the child
is already being "abused" in the broadest sense of the word. Which is not to
imply that all or even most homosexual parents will sexually assault their
own children in the manner of the perps in your linked article. However, at
best they are atrocious role models for their children and we can expect to
see a disproportionately high percentage of severely screwed-up kids coming
out of such "families" in the future.

Second, the rate of sexual abuse of children by "normal" parents is
precisely zero.

Third, I would expect that sodomites would have a higher rate of sexual
abuse of their children than straight people, but (thank God) the sheer
numbers of sodomites with children are still low enough and little enough
time has passed since this great social experiment began that I don't think
there is a large enough population for us to make your claim. Given enough
time, I think it will become readily apparent. But the perverts in your
linked article are the only such case that I have heard of to date, and I am
usually on the alert for such things and I think I would have heard about
other cases if they had been in the news.

So. I'm all for calling a spade a spade, but let's stick to the demonstrable
facts.

Keely writes: "You make me sick . . . May God have mercy . . . "

I don't know why this should make anyone sick, least of all someone who
claims to be a Christian. You *are* familiar with the text of Romans
1:21-32, are you not? There the divinely inspired Apostle Paul is explaining
the psychology of the sodomite -- or at least that is what the Bible itself
claims. I suppose you could always take the position that the the clear
statements here were not divinely inspired at all, but rather were the work
of later "redacters" who snuck that passage in to promote their sinister
agenda. However, such a position is truly untenable, The Da Vinci code
notwithstanding. Any sodomite theologian worth his saltlessness will readily
admit that the Bible is fundamentally "homophobic." Sodomite Gary David
Comstock, Protestant Chaplain at Wesleyan University, severely chastises gay
theologians who try to assure us that the Bible is somehow reconcilable with
homosexuality. It most emphatically is not, he says, and therefore we must
jettison the Bible. Comstock is a Hell-bound pervert, but at least he is an
honest Hell-bound pervert. At any rate, Keely, you have to deal with Romans
1:21-32, along with numerous other Bible passages, that should make us
expect that of course homosexuals would tend to sexually abuse their
children more frequently than straight people. J Chevy was simply pointing
out the obvious. That should not make you feel sick. What makes me feel sick
is that people who claim to be Christians are willing to swallow camels and
strain out gnats in order to accommodate gross perversion. Gary David
Comstock makes me feel positiviely wonderful by comparison.

J Ford writes: "You are posting something from the UK - why?"

I must join J Ford in chastising J Chevy at this point. Indeed, why? Don't
you know that the only think the U.K. and the U.S. have in common is two
periods and a "U"? Human nature in their society and human nature in our
society are totally different. There are no historical or cultural ties
between our societies, and I have even heard that when people from the U.K.
and people from he U.S. mate, they are incapable of producing fertile
offspring. We are talking about two different species. So anything that
homosexuals do to their children in the U.K. cannot possibly have any
bearing whatsoever on what homosexuals do their children in the U.S. J
Chevy, since you are obviously ignorant of these things, I guess we can
safely conclude that you must be a native of Idaho. Do try to get over to
Pullman once in a while -- it's a big world out there. Thanks, J Ford -- I'm
glad you nailed her on that one.

-- Princess Sushitushi