[Vision2020] (Formally known as:Photos Tell All) Now changing threadtopicto:

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 22 16:47:43 PDT 2006

Bible study 101 -- Jesus reserved "hypocrites" and "brood of vipers" (and
"whitewashed tombs") for those who were smugly, arrogantly, haughtily and
unlovingly "in the fold."  That means he reserved his strongest words of
condemnation for those who shoulda known better -- the religious "in" crowd,
we might call them, or the elites who tended to look down on those they saw
as unsaved, unwashed, unsophisticated, unworthy.

He didn't engage with nonbelievers that way.

So, pop quiz time:  Who in Moscow, Idaho, might he arguably be likely to
speak that way to in 2006?

Hint:  Probably not the "Intoleristas" . . .

keely