[Vision2020] (Formally known as:Photos Tell All) Now changing thread topic to:"Now for something entirely different to make Michael happy and stick to the unpublished norms!"

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jun 22 13:49:04 PDT 2006

Mike,

That's right Jesus didn't call them "idiots" he used the term
"hypocrites" instead.

Jesus did call his debate opponents a "brood of vipers" which would
infer venomous. And the term blind comes to mind if I remember Pilgrims
Progress. And it was Solomon that used the term "simple" for "idiot".

W.W.J.D.?

lemeno, Doug!

ps. where in the bible does it say, "kirker apologetics" is wrong. I'm
having a hard time looking that term up in my concordance.

I did not call my debate opponent a venomous, blind, idiot. It's a
method you might want to try sometime. And I should note here that you
simply need to stop; kirker apologetics is what the bible calls wrong.