[Vision2020] Photos tell all

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 15:03:12 PDT 2006

First off, I'd just like to note that I worked security at last years TF
downtown party and had the pleasure of helping kids (both with and without
badges) get in an out of the jumping -castle.  And, they way those kids were
acting in there, I think you'd be right to worry about how things would
escalate if alchohol was involved.

With that said, I should also mention that I am very excited to announce
that Lleyton Hewitt has earned a sixth place seeding at Wibledon this year
after winning the  Queen's Cup on Sunday.  It should also be noted that
Nadal retired from play after going 6-3, 3-6 w/Hewitt in the Quarter
Finals.  He says that he was starting to feel pain in his shoulder and
dropped out as a precaution, but that he's ready to rock at Wimbeldon.

Should be a fun tourney.  I think we can expect to see a Quarter Final
match-up between Hewitt and Federer.  There's no telling how Nadal will do.

Cheers,
Larson