[Vision2020] Photos tell all

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:03:41 PDT 2006

And, letters from people who were not only there IN PERSON last year's
Trinity Fest, but were also the receipiants of the rough treatment of Gabe's
security people, were read.  Gabe stated he did not know about any of the
complaints that were sited but he would make every effort to make sure they
"don't happen again, IF they even happened."

So, not only are we to believe he knows what happened at an event or parts
of the event he did not attend, but now we are to accept that the people who
were there are lieing about what happened to them at the hands of Gabe's own
people.

Sounds reasonable?  Yeah - about as reasonable as an event like this being
allowed in the down town area during a major part of the money-earning day.

J  :]