[Vision2020] submission

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 20 05:46:19 PDT 2006

I agree, Keely -

In contrast to what some V2020 subscribers would like you to believe, in my
opinion sex is NOT what bonds a marriage together.

Love for each other, trust in each other, loyalty to each other, and
willingness to compromise is what has held this marriage firmly together for
the past 33 years.

But then, each marriage is different.

Perhaps there are a few marriages that are successful because the man keeps
his "woman" on a short leash, not ours.

Perhaps there are a few marriages that are successful based on the wife's
ability to deliver children at the rate of a Pez dispenser, not ours.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"