[Vision2020] submission

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 19 20:51:31 PDT 2006

Other than my belief that marriage should be not a 50-50, but 100%-100%,
proposition, I find myself agreeing with much of Roger's post.
"Submission," properly understood, is what he's describing, his discomfort
with the word notwithstanding.  Whip-cracking insistence on obedience isn't
Biblical, and obedience that results from it isn't submission.

keely