[Vision2020] Victims

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 13:00:57 PDT 2006

Hmm. Lots of words, little content. Oh, well. I guess I shouldn't have asked for a straight answer.

That reminds me. Mark Prior's return to the Cubs rotation on Sunday was less exciting than the Chicago faithful had hoped. He pitched 3 2/3 innings, giving up 8 runs, which led to a 12-3 Detroit rout. Apparently the Cubs fans left their class at home, as Prior left to a chorus of boos from the Wrigley Field crowd of nearly 40,000.

Take care,

Deacon "Deacon" James