[Vision2020] Wilson makes Somebody furious!--Wilson killed Santa

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 23:15:12 PDT 2006

Tom,

 You are answering strawman arguments and ones I never  made. I never said that I agreed that Sitler should be able to travel  on his own accord unsupervised. Others have made that argument, NOT ME.  I think they should have shock collars that go off when they approach  any child.

 Second, I was unaware that you were trying to  make the case that Wilson should have told the public AFTER it was a  matter of public record and Sitler was no longer in the city, county,  or state--seems mute to do so at that point. I was under the impression  that people were upset because they were under the false impression  that Wilson said nothing to the effect that he knew about the case  during the investigation.

 FYI, Wilson did discuss the issue  at a Head of Households meeting and did make sure the police were  notified upon his discovery of a potential crime. So the information  going around that Wilson was quiet about it to his congregation and to  the police is NOT true.

 As to making a formal announcement  about the conviction and plea agreement and what other information  regarding Sitler should be released and when, that is a matter for the  police and legislature to decide and take action on, not Wilson--and I  do agree the laws right now are way to lenient. But to be angry at  Wilson, for not spending $10,000 on a media blitz campaign about Sitler  who had gone and left town already seems a bit far fetched and  unreasonable to me and again, more like people just trying to grasp for  stuff to spin and twist for an unrelated political agenda.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}              st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold –

    A plea agreement was reached on July 7,  2005 as reflected in the Plea Agreement at:

    http://www.tomandrodna.com/CR_2005_02027/

    Sitler  had agreed to plea guilty in exchange for a lighter sentence.  It  is safe to assume that any continuing investigation would have been  moot.

    In  my opinion, if local law enforcement were interested in continuing an  investigation concerning other potential victims, one logical step that  should have been considered would be to inform the local community.

    Also, since Sitler was to be “released”  three times each week to attend counseling in Pullman and Clarkston, announcing such  information to the public only seems ethical.

    And  don’t tell me that announcing such information to the public could  cause undue harm to Sitler.  He gave up that privilege when he  plead guilty.

    It truly is that simple, Arnold.   Sitler is a convicted pedophile and he is free to travel unsupervised  from the Latah County Jail to Pullman/Clarkston three times a week.

    This information should have become public  knowledge on July 8th, 2005, the day after Sitler’s Plea  Agreement.

            "If not us, who?
  If not now, when?"

  - Unknown