[Vision2020] Kerfuffle

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:41:04 PDT 2006

They were there yesterday as well, slowly going through the parking lot,
checking the license plates out...do we have another "wanted/warrented"
person on our midst and if so, why are'nt we being told?  The last one was
caught a few days ago and I still haven't seen that on this listserve, even
though members of the community spotted him and reported his where-abouts to
the MPD.

J  :]