[Vision2020] NAMBLA does not speak for me.

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:03:44 PDT 2006

I think this has to do with men more than it does with homosexuality
(or heterosexuality).  Men like sex, and they like it from an early
age.  A certain percentage of men prefer sex with those who are
younger than themselves, sometimes much younger than themselves.
Despite the high-profile cases recently in the news proving the
exception, this is primarily a male preoccupation.  Further, it isn't
particularly anomalous.  Millions of men would happily engage in sex
with teenage girls.  A very small percentage of men would happily
engage in sex with girls who are much, much younger.  Is it surprising
that gay men with the same tastes exist in equal percentages?  The
only difference is, as a gay man, you are already a pariah.  As a
member of an already stigmatized population, does the risk of further
stigmatization cause the same degree of fear and trembling as it does
to a member of the greater society?