[Vision2020] My Summer Reading Suggestions

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:04:57 PDT 2006

Can't vouch for Peace Like a River, but Skycow did provide me with my copy
of Flannery's Greatest Hits (actually, complete works...but it's all the
same with her) and it is as wonderful as Austin says.  It's cloth-bound,
hard-backed, and even has one of those built in silk book markers (for those
who read the Bible, you should know what I'm talking about).

I couldn't recommend Flannery more highly - nor could I do so for Skycow
(excellent service and quick delivery)!

Cheers!