[Vision2020] for sale to someone smarter than I am

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jun 13 14:27:51 PDT 2006

This is why Moms who aren't tech-savvy shouldn't try to surprise their kids
with nifty gadgets:

I'm offering a Creative ZEN Nano MP3, 1 GB, brand new, never used, but
cannot be returned due to my having waited too long to try to return it
(buyer's remorse).  Paid $65, for sale at that price OBO.  My son uploaded
150 songs before realizing he didn't really want it, and I have no need for
it -- all songs removed and it's never been played.  All paperwork included,
plus installation software, earbuds, cords, warranty, etc.  Dark blue color.

Please contact me off list if you're interested.

keely