[Vision2020] for sale to someone smarter than I am

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 13 14:41:29 PDT 2006

If I were into portable MP3 players, Keely, it would have definitely been
sold as quickly as I could hit the "send" key.

If anybody is curious:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=380057&prodlist=
cnet

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"