[Vision2020] Sports

Adams 2020 adams2020 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:12:12 PDT 2006

The Kirk? I guess you mean Captian James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise?
To answer you question, I'm really more of a Picard/The Next Generation fan.
The original series just doesn't do it for me - even with the new Star Trek
2.0 coat of paint G4 has given it, I'd still rather watch TNG reruns.

Also, I don't see how a church can require something to operate their
business since a church is not a business. Maybe you meant "run of the
mill"?

Can you provide any examples to substantiate this claim? Like what sort of
harm do they pray will befall their enemies? I'm just curious because that
doesn't sound like something that goes on at church.

A!

If Adams knows a thing about the Kirk, he'd know that imprecatory prayers --
prayers asking God to hurt one's enemies -- are a stock in trade at Christ
Church.

keely