[Vision2020] Sports

Adams 2020 adams2020 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 09:20:03 PDT 2006

Did you just congratulate yourself for bringing up a topic on a list-serve?
That's hilarious.

The more I read from you the more I get a kick out of it - the way you write
like your this big pompus, high-and-mighty type. Cracks me up.

What are they praying for that hasn't been answered? I mean you must know
since you know that it isn't working?
A!

I do wonder why literal prayers for God to hurt local neighbors do not get
very much press.  I think it is good to keep bringing up this subject. This
seems like an interesting, local, community sort of thing that deserves
further discussion.  I hope others will keep broaching this subject until we
get a good debate.

And by the way: God has not so far been answering your prayers.

Michael