[Norton AntiSpam] [Vision2020] Michael Metzler's Pubic Announcement Part 22

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 11 15:09:27 PDT 2006

Perhaps you are correct, Tushi -

Perhaps one need not be a "true" pastor to establish a "flock".

Yet not all of the un-pastor-ized can list among their "accomplishments",
the ever-increasing credits associated with Doug The Unpastorized and
reflected at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

Footnote:  Concerning your "disemboweled" problem, I would have that look at
if I were you.

t hansen-moore

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com