[Vision2020] Michael Metzler's Pubic Announcement Part 22

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 11 15:01:02 PDT 2006

"Taro Tankara" aka "Princess Sushitushi" aka "Princess Camera-Shy" aka
"Princess Who Rushes in Where Trespassers Fear to Tread" aka "Prince Pay No
Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain" aka "Prince Late-for-Dinner" aka
"Prince in One Hour or You Don't Pay!" aka "Princess
Putnotthytrustinprinces" aka "Prince Albasilas Monachus" aka "The Princess
Formerly Known as Prince" aka "Prince McPauper" aka "Princess Forlornia,
Ever Hopeful Frog Kisser" aka "Shining Prince Stanley Nicholson Genji" aka
"Prince Eduardo Cigarro"  (whew!) wrote:

"After all, this is cyberspace, where Truth is first disembodied and then
disemboweled."

My, my -- that is, perhaps, one of the more astute self-observations I've
ever seen on V2020.

I think we should all thank Taro aka ad nauseum for making his/her hypocrisy
& lack of credibility inarguably clear.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****