[Vision2020] People of Courage

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 22:32:51 PDT 2006

Visionaries:

I wish that we could all write as eloquently, sensitively and courageously
as Dr. Terry Morin did in his most recent post.   What a pity that it  has
fallen to two former members of the Kirk, Terry Morin and Michael Metzler  to
press Doug Wilson to shepherd his flock.  Where are the  elders, and Pastor
Leithard?  They appear to be standing silently by,  either tongue-tied by economic
dependence, or in agreement with Doug's  decision not to notify Christ Church
members about Steven Sitler in a  timely fashion (in charity, I should also
include the possibility that  they were also kept in the dark. )

There is always a price to pay for those who demand accountability from
Christ Church or Doug Wilson.   But, the price of silence is much  higher.  I
thank God for the blessing and example of the courageous  men and women who refuse
to be intimidated, who willingly withstand the  harassments - which are very
real - and yet who continue to preach the message  of the gospel daily with
their actions.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi