[Vision2020] People of Courage

Larson Hicks larsonhicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:11:54 PDT 2006

Speaking of courage, did anyone happen to catch the goaline stand by
the Scottish in the Churchill Cup yesterday?  Some truly amazing
tenacity was displayed as the English knocked on the door of the
try-zone for over 5 minutes.  The Scotts just didn't let them put it
in.
Fine work.
Even more impressive though, had to be the 17 phase attack by the
Crusaders pack a couple weeks ago (against the Hurricanes?).  Boy it
was something to see - poetry in motion.  I think every pack should be
forced to watch and study that clip.  Maybe the English should give it
a few watches before their next match in the Cup!