FW: [Vision2020] Obvious reasons

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jun 8 14:20:05 PDT 2006

As I stated previously, Sitler has been "out" of the jail exactly four times
since he was admitted into our jail in February.  Another sex offender
housed at the LCSO jail has been in and out (also to Washington for
counseling) five times since the first of March (that offender,
incidentally, is also not listed on the site).  The parameters about who is
registered and when is not up to the Sheriff's Office.  Whether or not an
inmate is released while in custody to travel to counseling, etc. is also
not up to the Sheriff's Office.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
 <http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm>
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson

  _____