[Vision2020] shameless

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 12:53:53 PDT 2006

Notice how, once again, the matter is being distracted?  Debra asked a very
good question and obviously they do not have a very good answer.

Gonna answer Debbie or you just going to continue the Dougie-like posturing?

Of course, if NSA/Grayfriars were a REAL seminary, they would have some kind
of screening.  But since it is not....

The faiths that you mentioned involved ADULTS doing things to children (does
NOT excuse them, just being used as an explaination) and the things
happening at NSA involve STUDENTS.  Well, except the covering-up aspect,
which IS being done by the adults of CC and NSA.

J  :]

BTW, Debbie - should you be sending this out using UI computers and programs
during UI work-time?  Seems like a mis-use of UI equipment.