[Vision2020] shameless

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Thu Jun 8 09:31:02 PDT 2006

OK I have tried to avert my eyes from the vicious trainwreck that this
whole thing has become on vision2020 but really this statement is so
beyond ridiculousness that I had to comment:

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 debismith at moscow.com wrote:

>  Any
>  religious institution which is creating new pastors has some sort of
>  screening process for it's enrollees--except, evidently, Christ
>  Church/NSA/Greyfriars.

HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THEIR SCANDALS?????
JEHOVAH'S WITNESS AND THEIR SCANDALS? LDS CHURCH AND THEIR CHILD MARRYING
POLYGAMISTS? PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND TEACHER/STUDENT MOLESTATION and the list
goes on and on. It's everywhere!

Quit using your hatred of Christ Church to capitalize on this ugly crime
to discredit Doug Wilson. You're ignoring the facts of the case that have
been provided and using your imagination to create a lurid conspiracy that
is not there.

You can't swing a cat without finding someone who has been harmed by
molestation. This is doing those children and adult survivors any good. Do
something productive with this hatred and channel it into strengthening
sentencing guidelines, promoting ATVP and its programs, etc etc
etc.

Debbie