[Vision2020] Amen to Phil's Response

Corbin Bellona corbinbellona at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 13:27:11 PDT 2006

What Phil wrote was true.
But here's a timeline, folks (I stayed up until four in the morning figuring it out).
Mr. Sitler was sentenced on October 12 to a...prison, I'm assuming?  But a friend of mine called up the jail last night, the officer said that Mr. Sitler was incarcerated in Feb. 2006.  In March 2006, he's transferred to Latah County jail.  Why?  Why couldn't he stay in prison, where felons belong?
So the Retained Jurisdiction paper says that Mr. Sitler has to remain in jail but is
allowed to have treatment release?  And where is this treatment?  It was simple to un-white out the PDF document (I had help from the same friend :) ), and he's transporting himself to two different cities.
Another question: In July, the Coville church writes a letter to their congregation
stating the ten days earlier, Mr. Sitler pleaded guilty.  And a month later, Mr.
Wilson writes a letter to the judge asking for leniency?  So the guy hasn't even
been to jail yet, nor served time, and already Mr. Wilson wants him out.
Does this make sense?
So Mr. Sitler goes to court for a "pronouncement of judgment."
A month later, he's sentenced.
In Feb., supposedly, he starts his time in prison? (Or so one of the Sheriffs said.)
Three months later, in May, his sentence is reduced.
So, from March 2005, when he started to confess his sins, to Feb. 2006 when
he was incarcerated, was...11 months?
Am I getting this completely wrong?
~Corbin

http://mail.yahoo.com