[Vision2020] Correction

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:36:00 PDT 2006

To satisfy those who have said something:

I made comment on MONDAY that parents need to look at the pic of Sitler and
TALK TO THEIR KIDS about him - do they know him, has he touched them, etc.
The picture sites were immediately taken down and if it weren't for the fact
that they had already been downloaded, would be lost.

Several other posters have requested that the truth of this creep's crimes
be put out there so that the victims can have an opportunity to come
forward, get the help they need and hopefully move on.

It never fails that once this kind of thing is exposed several new cases can
be made because people see it, see his pic and say "Hey - I know him and he
did this to me."  Where is the Law Enforcement  Community and the papers in
calling for more people to come forward?

This guy gets out of jail long enough to go to counseling on a regular basis
with HIM providing the transportation - UNSUPERVISED!!! - to Pullman.  You
think he is "strong" enough to resist temptation and NOT hurt anyone else
during his travels?  For how long?

People need to know who he is, what he looks like and watch for him.
Children need to be talked to to see if they already know him and what kind
of contact there may have been with him.  If there has been ANY kind of
contact, that needs to be reported IMMEDIATELY!

Whatever counseling or services a victims needs should happen, if it hasn't
already, IMMEDIATELY so these kids can start the healing process.

Covering this up only serves the perp - he feels as long as no one knows
about it, he is free to do it again and again and again - because, in fact,
he is.

J  :]