[Vision2020] When the Shepherd Doesn't Give a Flock

The Scimitar thescimitar13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 12:51:08 PDT 2006

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive."

D.W. and Clan--Scrutinize your hearts--truly--for "...God is no respecter of
 persons:..." (Acts 10:34).  You consider yourselves leaders, but heavy
 shepherding and manipulation, as well as evasion of responsibility, is not
 leadership.  You really care not to hold accountable those you "prefer" in spite of your stating otherwise.  Your sins have hardened your hearts and calloused your
 eyes so that you've become willfully and woefully oblivious to them.  Through
 arrogance you've compromised and endangered many--and this is not just referring to the Sitler case.

You put on airs of concern knowing full well you've not been fully truthful and
forthright.  But then lying is approved in your church; how then can you be
trusted?  You've been a major player in divisiveness.  You're dancing to the music
of your own making, and let's hope you don't choke on the table you've
prepared.  "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap" (Galations 6:7).

You are quick to circulate your disdain for those whose only "sin" is to disagree
with you (and this is not meaning disagreement with the plain sense of
Scripture; you're expert at making what is plain "not" plain) or those you're not
particularly fond of.  Perhaps if the "Two Charlies" had been child molesters you
would've kept a better guard over your mouth.

What happened to your postmillennial stance of capital punishment for
fornicators in relationship to Steven Sitler?  You're quick to submit a letter
requesting leniency for Sitler to his judge, but not so quick in issuing a letter
of warning to the community in which you live so they can live defensively.  How
truly merciful is that?  But then we, outside your Kirk, are not under "your"
covenant.  You are the elite.  Our souls seem of lesser value to you.

Your priorities are askew.  What about justice for the victims that your pleas for leniency disallowed them.  Let's wonder if you would've been so generous if
your grandchildren had been the targets of Sitler.  What "men" of your churches
protected the innocent?  The men of your churches would do well to be more
concerned about the welfare of their and the community's children instead of
the protection of their pastor and church.  But then they're taught the Church
(which is not synonymous with God) takes precedence over family.  We're
waiting to see some "present" as well as future men.  By the way, there's
something frightening about parents that would take the time to first go to their
pastor after "truly" suspecting their child had been molested before first reporting
it to law enforcement.

It's a sad note, also, to see Mr. Jim Wilson, a man of professed Faith and a
graduate of a military academy which places honor above personal gain, to stoop
so low as to defraud the public of tax monies by claiming that donations from
Atlas School were not payments to "Jim's organization" for services rendered.
This is a sleazy politician's trick stating that he's not influenced in his voting by
a large campaign donation.  Besides poor accounting advice, he would have done
well to have obeyed the One who told us to "render unto Caesar the things that
are Caesars."  This hurts his witness.

Also, and Doug Wilson states to Michael Metzler on Wednesday, June 07, 2006,
"...and I have no reason to believe that if your astounding emotional insecurities
in any way threatened..."  Perhaps, Doug, we can have your doctor declare
Michael "sane" as he did you just a few years ago when you wanted Charlie
Nolan to be "examined" by your doctor.

It's more than time that you and your kin get jolted back to reality and clean your
"own" households first and foremost.  And pray God has more mercy on you than
you've had on others.

<Scimitar>

http://mail.yahoo.com