[Vision2020] shamelessness

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 07:22:08 PDT 2006

Thanks to Tom Hansen, I already know more than I needed or wanted to know
about one of Sitler's victims, and I would be in a good position to use that
information as a starting point to find out more if was so inclined. Thanks
to the activities of someone whose identity is unknown to me, I already know
enough to be able to speculate as to who some of Sitler's victims might be.
(Ironically, the lack of positive identification means that any child with
even the most tenuous links to Sitler could be, through speculation,
tentatively identified as one of his victims.) Thanks to Jackie, Michael and
their cheerleading assistants, I already have been able to identify with
absolutely certainty several people who are certainly Sitler's victims,
although they are not children. If I was any one of those people, I would
NOT want any of that information to be bantered about in public. If I was a
parent of one of Sitler's victims and I wanted the information made public,
I could do it myself without the help of any "dogooders."

For the sake of argument, let's pretend for a moment that EVERY accusation
ever made in the past against Wilson on Vison 2020 is true. Would any of
that, or all of that, justifiy the potential for harm to Sitler's victims by
the "public service announcements" of these "dogooders"? The answer is,
simply, NO.

Truly, it was written of you people, "A righteous man regardeth the life of
his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

-- Princess Sushitushi