[Vision2020] shamelessness

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 08:04:36 PDT 2006

It almost appears to me that J Ford and several other people here on  Vision 2020 are gleeful this incident occurred so they could have  something else to pointlessly try to hang on Doug Wilson.

  Doug Wilson didn't condone these actions, invite them, and certainly  did not want them in his house or church. Who would? But listening to  Keely,  J Ford, and Tom Hansen, it would appear as they they are  stating he did. The actions of this monster, where the actions of this  monster, and nobody else. That is the person you should direct your  anger towards.

 The real concern here should be what is best  for these victimized children; mainly, in not identifying them publicly  and/or making them relive what nobody should have to live through, even  if it means leaving out some of the details as to Sidler's horrendous  crimes.

 I really hope that all of you reconsider and stop  using the victimization of children in our community as an opportunity  to score political points against someone you disagree with on  religious issues. It is really is in poor taste.

Thier  questions were not, "Are the children being given all the help they  need?", Is there anyway I can help?", Or "How can we help find all  victims and get them the help they need?". You did not ask this.  Instead, they asked "How can we connect this to Wilson?" What did  Wilson do wrong?", and "How can we make Wilson pay for crimes of  another person?". This is very telling to me of the character of some  people on here, and it is frighteningly disgusting, to say the least.

  You have all been asked on behalf of the victims not to engage in this  type of behavior that will only deepen the wounds of these children,  their friends and family. I hope you respond to that request with  kindness by silence, not more rhetoric, libel, and attempts to publicly  identify the victims. You are not a part of the investigation, so but  out.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Taro Tanaka <taro_tanaka at hotmail.com> wrote:  Thanks to Tom Hansen, I already know more than I needed or wanted to know
about one of Sitler's victims, and I would be in a good position to use that
information as a starting point to find out more if was so inclined. Thanks
to the activities of someone whose identity is unknown to me, I already know
enough to be able to speculate as to who some of Sitler's victims might be.
(Ironically, the lack of positive identification means that any child with
even the most tenuous links to Sitler could be, through speculation,
tentatively identified as one of his victims.) Thanks to Jackie, Michael and
their cheerleading assistants, I already have been able to identify with
absolutely certainty several people who are certainly Sitler's victims,
although they are not children. If I was any one of those people, I would
NOT want any of that information to be bantered about in public. If I was a
parent of one of Sitler's victims and I wanted the information made public,
I could do it myself without the help of any "dogooders."

For the sake of argument, let's pretend for a moment that EVERY accusation
ever made in the past against Wilson on Vison 2020 is true. Would any of
that, or all of that, justifiy the potential for harm to Sitler's victims by
the "public service announcements" of these "dogooders"? The answer is,
simply, NO.

Truly, it was written of you people, "A righteous man regardeth the life of
his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

-- Princess Sushitushi

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com