[Vision2020] Wilson's Response to Announcement on Sitler

deaconjames at verizon.net deaconjames at verizon.net
Tue Jun 6 22:14:21 PDT 2006

Keely,

It makes me sick as well. It has made me sick ever since I was informed of it.

But this discussion and the way it has been going on and on makes me sick as well. Has anyone on this list actually talked to anyone who knows the facts? Jackie's going on like she's known all about it and knew everyone involved since the beginning. Do you really think that Christ Church, NSA, et al. really knew what was going on and chose to do nothing about it? Is that really what you think? Are you crazy?

I am not trying to hide any pertinent facts from anyone, but please stop this. Go back and re-read all the past posts on this situation. I hope it makes your stomach churn. Who thinks these comments have been profitable? Who are you helping?

Feel free to continue on in the Vision 2020 way. Get excited about Joan's book tour. Listen to Tom's little music clips. Argue water issues. Bash Pastor Wilson. That's fine, but if you are going to get hyped up about this issue, at least show the decency to get some facts from people with first-hand knowledge. Nobody needs to be circulating a bunch of lies and half truths in this situation. It's just sick.

Sincerely,

Deacon