[Vision2020] More Old UI Photos

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 3 09:50:10 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires and Vandals -

I have just completed posting seven additional UI photos to the archive.
These photos consist of:

1)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/LSS_Admin_Psych_40s.jpg

Looking south from Morrill Hall, this photo includes Life Science south, the
Administration Building, and the Psychology Building (circa 1940s)

2)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Neale_Stadium_50s.jpg

Looking west at Neale Stadium (circa 1950s)

3)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/NealeStad_Band_50s.jpg

Either the UI Band or Army ROTC Band on Neale Stadium field (circa 1950s)

4)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/UI_Post_Office_50s.jpg

The UI Campus Post Office (circa either 1940s or 1950s)

5)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Unknown_Students_50s.jpg

This is a photo of unknown students (circa late 40s/early 50s).  I assume
that these are Department of Music students since I found it enclosed in a
12-page pamphlet titled "University of Idaho Presents Vesper Recital" dated
June 16, 1940.  If anybody can readily identify any of those students (Carl?
You listening?), I would appreciate a shout.

6)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/UI_Moscow_L40s.jpg

Northeasterly aerial photograph of UI and Moscow (circa 1940s)

7)  http://www.tomandrodna.com/Arbor_Day_1940.jpg

Arbor Day 1940

You may also access (and download these photos - as well as songs/music)
these photos from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Idaho.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Take care, Vandals.

UI '96

"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."

-Emo Philips