[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jun 2 18:42:29 PDT 2006

Sunil,

1.    At any instant it is possible for a person to review any decision and
thus change any almost course of action.*  How many instants are there?
Thousands and thousands at least.

*There are some actions that cannot be reversed once started such as
deciding to stop jumping off a cliff when one is already in midair.

2.    No.  Not every one.  It is certainly possible to engage in sexual
relations with a relative stranger without having to lie.  Think strong
mutual need; strong mutual chemistry, for example.  Seduction can involve
manipulation and lies, but it does not have to.  In addition, there are
degrees of seriousness in the lies and fibs people use.  It is one thing to
seduce a woman by telling her she is the most beautiful woman in the world
when she is only second or third.  It is quite another to seduce a woman by
telling that tomorrow morning you leave on an important secret mission for
your country from which it is extremely doubtful that you will return alive.

Perhaps if you don't remember some of the things Mubita told his partners,
it might be useful to review their testimony as presented in several
different newspapers.

W.