[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:15:19 PDT 2006

Wayne,

What do you mean by this?  How do you get to thousands of decisions?

'The decision to act in a certain way is always possible to review and to
change right up until the time the act is committed in total.  The decision
to continue toward an act or to act in a certain way is subject to thousands
and thousands of decisions right up until the time the act is committed. The
"one bad decision" argument is an obviously fallacious one based on an
obviously false premise.  When a I hear a particular attorney use that
defense, I think them an unethical liar.  It is one thing to try to get the
best sentence for a client, but quite another to lie while doing it.'

And separately, is every man (or woman) who leaves a bar with a relative
stranger and then has sex with him or her a 'very manipulative liar who
quite adroitly used this skill to bed his victims and influence their
actions?'

Sunil