[Vision2020] Kanay Mubita, filthy abuser of women..... and his defenders...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 2 18:23:12 PDT 2006

A better person would just ignore you, but there's a point worth making here
and I do so because you claim to be a champion of women's rights.  You are
not.  And once again you accuse me of being soft on perps and dismissive of
crime victims, particularly victims of sexual assault.  I am not.

Mubita got what he deserved, and my heart aches for the women he likely
infected.  But my prayers are for him and the women, and even for those
whose idea of "protecting women" is to hope that violaters -- "sphincters,"
as you call them -- find themselves in hell.  While the women were guilty of
poor judgment, that is not deserving of the death penalty of HIV infection.
Mubita is guilty of much more than poor judgment, but he's a human being in
whose death God takes no pleasure.

And until God starts salivating with joy at the thought of Kenay Mubita
dying in prison or twitching at the end of a hangman's noose, I won't
either.  Kind of makes me wonder what god you follow, big guy, but I hope
you find the God of unending mercy and grace.  It does make a difference.

keely