[Vision2020] NSA CUP appeal hearing/Kimmel/Ament/Pall

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:43:18 PDT 2006

Presuming you believe in the theory of "let the main show his mettle afore
ye hang 'im" why not give Mr. Ament and all the rest of the Council people a
chance?  It is my feeling that Mr. Ament will listen and weigh the
"evidence" as fairly as he is want to do and will vote in accordance.  There
is NO proof that he is deceptive or corrupt in his ability to his job.
After all, it is not he who is lieng/stretching the truth/trying to pull the
wool over people's eyes/committing illegal acts.

And Mr. Ament, after all, is only ONE vote - what you so afeared of mr
dickison - that his is gonna to be the "swing vote" that puts NSA out of
business?  If that were true, that would mean there are others on the
Council that do not agree with NSA/CC/Dougie/dickison that NSA is in the
right place.  You gonna get them ALL recused?

Giving in to the bullying tactics of CC/Dougie/dickison would only send the
message "we don't like you and will make sure you don't get to do your job -
no matter what it takes".  Seems to me we have seen enough of this group's
pushing around our City officials - the time to stop this is now.

Isanae it interesting to see mr dickison's different tactics within the same
letter - "don't like the appellants so let's get them thrown out; don't like
the people on the City Council so let's get them thrown off the vote.  Heck,
let's just get them barred from ever testifying against us and stop this
whole "religious persecution" thing now."

Problem with that is that it opens the City's doors to any jack-n-rabbit
that wants to take over this town without question.  Hardly fair to those of
us who pay our taxes and vote.

J  :]