[Vision2020] changing subjects...

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 13:12:59 PDT 2006

Em, ok - can't say as I appreciate old devel-eyes himself Marlyn, but if
that's your thing.....

I like

"Ship Ahoy" by the Ojays

"Total Eclipse of The Heart" by Bonnie Tyler

"Black Velvet" by Alannah Myles

"Mr. Bo-Jangles" by NittyGritty Dirt Band

"Rubberband Man" by the Spinners

"Tennessee Bird Walk" by Jake and Misty

"In The Year 2525" by Zager and Evans

"Harper Valley P.T.A." by Jeannie C. Riley

"Half-Breed" and "Gypsies" by Cher

ANYthing by the Moody Blues, Jim Croce, Neal Diamond, Joan Baez, Janis
Joplin and Tina Turner

"Believe", "House", & "Pain" by Sir Elton John (that whole CD, "Made In
England", is just great!)

to name a few.  I have over 1000 songs on my mp3 player and the list grows
daily sometimes.

Wow!  What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon - sharing songs.  Thanks,
everyone.

J  :]