[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 12:21:01 PDT 2006

At the moment, I only listen to music when I'm programming (which is
five days a week).  I like soundtracks mostly, such as the Matrix
soundtracks, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, Queen of the Damned, Resident
Evil, etc.  Through all this I've found much to my surprise that I like
Marilyn Manson's music though I haven't actually bought a cd of his.

I like some old country music from when I grew up, such as Waylon
Jennings, Merle Haggard, George Jones, etc.

I've gone through different phases before, such as stuff like The Clash
in college and some R&B for a while, Credence for a period of time, and
lately I've been listening to some JPop mainly because I only know a
very small bit of the language, it's upbeat, and I can concentrate on
what I'm working on while it's playing.  Anime soundtracks are great for
this.

Paul