[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jul 30 11:39:13 PDT 2006

Debbie,

This is not a criticism.

But having returned from being away for two weeks and having walked up
Saddle Ridge Road where tracks indicated two almost very serious run-offs
last night, I would be very happy to pay more taxes to have more
traffic/vehicular enforcement.  Some of the vehicular offense problems on
Saddle Ridge Road discourage some residents from walking/cycling/horseback
riding/etc, things one ought to be able to do safely on a country road.

W.