[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Jul 24 12:08:23 PDT 2006

I guess I don't understand why anyone would think it acceptable to send one
officer to a violent crime in the county without back-up.  That is what you
are suggesting by deeming it acceptable to have one or two deputies on in
the county at any given time.  Troy, by the way, is the only other "city" in
Latah County with its own police.  Troy PD employs one part-time officer.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland

Latah County Sheriff's Office

Public Information Officer

PO Box 8068

Moscow, Idaho 83843

(208) 882-2216

Fax (208) 883-2281

http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.

***Ralph Waldo Emerson