[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 24 17:00:52 PDT 2006

No, Debbie, I had no idea that was the case  :-(  To me, that's absolutely
unacceptable and frightening, from a public safety standpoint *and* from a
deputy safety standpoint  :-(

Just to be sure I understand correctly, though, the proposed 3% Moscow
property tax increase won't increase the number of deputies, will it?

And, do you any suggestions about what we can do to make things safer for
the deputies?

Thanks,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****