[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Jul 24 11:58:27 PDT 2006

Tom says:
". . . two cops on duty at any given time in a town of 20,000 . . . And
one of them is now required to use a portion of that valuable time
providing security to 1150 North Polk Extension?"

Just a quick glance at the pole-leece's page
(http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/police/) and their daily activity log (check
the menu on the left), it looks like the cops are spending a lot of time
around the 800 block of North Garfield.  Maybe some 'higher-up" in the
Kirk lives there too?  I would venture to guess that it's all kinds of
people "abusing" our police force, CC and non-CC alike.

And I would also venture to guess that the "two cops on duty" is during
the slow hours.

But that's just me, doing all kinds of venturing,

DC