[Vision2020] Property tax cut?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 24 12:18:33 PDT 2006

Dan -

Your attention is invited to Page 2 of:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Wilsonistas/Police_Report_071805.htm

Where it specifically states:

"I will place a copy of this report on the briefing board requesting extra
patrol around Wilson's residence (1151 N Polk)."

You see, Dan, that's where the "requirement" comes in, ok?

Now, what's this about the police "spending a lot of time around the 800
block of North Garfield"?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"