[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 30 10:06:10 PDT 2006

One more to add -

Best "In Person Dedication" Song:

May 1992, North Idaho College.  Last day of Mona Klinger's Speech 155 Class.

The class consisted of 12 (that's right, twelve) students, 7 male students
and 5 female students.

It was a joint-class format.  These same students (of which I was fortunate
to be one) also took English 104 with Chad Klinger (Mona's husband) during
the same semester.  Needless to say that we were pretty much familiar with
each all the students and both teachers.  The class size was so small that
we even had a potluck lunch at the Klingers' house.

So, as a return favor, the seven of us (all the male students) got together,
connived a bit, and on the last day of class called Mona Klinger to the
front of the classroom and dedicated (playing it fairly loudly) to her . . .

"Twentieth Century Fox" by the Doors
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/20th_Century_Fox.mp3

If anybody on this list is familiar with Mona Klinger (and her husband,
Chad), I am certain that you would agree with the song selection.

Seeya round town, Moscow.